KDLINKS DX2 – Expensive Quality
The KDLINKS DX2 changes a lot of things for the better over its predecessor KDLINKS DX1 which is always a great sign.
The previous version of the camera didn’t feature a rear cam but the KDLINKS DX2 rectified that omission by including one. The first thing you’ll notice about this Dash cam is that it is designed really well and looks like an actual camera instead of a WebCam.
- Although GPS isn't included, a separate device (with GPS) can be attached
- The buttons and screen layout are built in a way that makes it easy for people with glasses to see the buttons
- Good cord length
- No GPS features given with the product
- Contains no feature to gauge speed
- Rear camera downgrades the resolution to simple HD 720p.